Developing a Truly and Genuine Positive Mindset in order to Improve the Quality of Life a Function of the Thoughts Everyone Can Cultivate.
Developing the Right Thoughts is not about Being Constantly Enthusiastic, Happy or Cheerful, and it’s not about Ignoring Problems, Situations anything Negative or Unpleasant in our Life. Rather It’s about Incorporating both the Positive and Negative into a New Perspective and Choosing to still be Generally Optimistic.
Cultivating Attitude also Involves the Capacity to Develop Specific Traits of Personality Founded on Concrete and Positive Values such as Acceptance, Self-Awareness, Personal Integrity, Resilience, Perseverance, Optimism, Autnonomy, Altruism and many other Facets.
10 Pro-Active Activities to Develop a Positive Attitude
- Check Regularly your Internal Dialogue or ”Attitude Talk”, and Challenge that Critical Inner Voice to Build more Space for Authentic Happiness in Your Life.
- Express your Gratitude for all the Good Things and Accomplishment in your Life. Appreciate them, Bless them and Write them down in a Gratitude Diary to Help you Remember.
- Learn to Meditate Regularly. Mindfulness Basic Meditation is Founded on the Breathe and Learning to Breath Deeply, Slowly and Mindfully Makes Possible to Transport our Thoughts and Mind to a Positive, Calm and Peaceful Place.
- Don’t Live According to a Lab, Labels come from others and from Yourself. Everyone has Positive and Negative traits of Personality. So Simply Be Authentic, Recognize them and Step by Step Cultivate the Aspects of your Personality that you Love more and that Make you Feel the Human Being you Desire to Be and Become.
- Be Engaged in Positive Activities like Reading, Writing, Developing your Creativity and Thinking Capability, Playing an Instrument, Playing a Sport, Jogging, Walking or whatever other Activity you Enjoy.
- Listen to Good Music. Predilige Classic Music, Rhythms and Music/Frequencies at 432 Hz (in Accordance with Nature). Music has the unique Ability to Enter in Resonance with our Electromagnetic Field to put us in a Positive State of Mind, Cleaning Away Negative Thoughs. It is Scientifically Proven.
- Take Back Control on Your Life and Stay Focused of the Things you Want and Can Change and put in the Right Effort Required to Actually Change, but also Learn to Accept the Things you Cannot Change.
- Be Kind on with Yourself. Don’t Push to much Yourself when you Feel Distressed; everyone have Negative Moments or Drops of Energy, rather Stay Focused to Recharge and to Find the Force to Pursue your Goals.
- Pay Attention on what you Eat, and Ensure that you your Diet includes Healthy Food that will Contribute to a Healthy Body and to a Positive Mind.
- Embrace Change. Whatever Happen, we Want it to or not, Accept it as Happened. Don’t Ingnore the Reality in Order to Be Positive all the Time, reather Make an Effort to Reflect on Situations and the Changes you are Facing and Step Outside of your Comfort Zone to Pursue New Positive Actions in the Present Moment.
Author: Cristina Capucci