To Find a Sense of Purpose and Living with Purpose and by your Values means becoming involved in in what is Meaningful to You. Purpose is the Fuel to Achieve more Happines and Motivation in Life and as in a Positive Circle, Happiness and Motivation will bring more Purpose in Your Life.
Learning to Live your Purpose is a Great Spiritual Exercise, and an “Inside” Job: It requires to Recognize your Authentic Needs and Desires and Cross Step by Step the Line of your Limiting Beliefs about how your Life Should Be according to the Past Experiences, Fixed Rules or a Stuck Mindset.
Purpose in Life can Change several times in Lifetime. This is not always the case, but it is so for most of us. So, First at all, do not Worry the Changes and Keep Focused on what Make you Feel really Fulfilled.
A lack of Purpose generates Boredom, Stress and Depressive Emotional States, in reverse Purpose allows to Focus and It makes Decision Making easier by Providing Criteria to Make Decisions. There is nothing more Realizing than living your Purpose every single Day.
“When you Stay on Purpose and refuse to be Discouraged by Fear, you Align with the Infinite Self, in which all Possibilities Exist.” Wayne Dyer
8 Tips to find more Purpose in Life starting from the Here and Now
- Identify Needs / Priorities in the Present Moment. Write a brief List that ties together the Interests that provide you with a Sense of Meaning. Writing down this Statement and the meantime Stop Ignoring your Desires: Listen more your Inner Voice whatever it is Telling to You. Do not Be Worried to Think Great. Be Aware about What You Really Want.
- Focus on Others. Discovering your Life Purpose will come easer if you Shift your Focus from yourself to finding Ways of Contributing to the Happiness and Achievements of Others (also Family components and Friends). The Sense of Fulfillment naturally arise when we Focus on what we can Give. You could also Volunteer for a Cause that you Believe in, such as for your Local Community, Hospital or School. The sense of Being Part of something Greater than yourself will Create in you a Big Change in terms of Prospectives.
- Re-discover lost Passions. You might find Joy as Cooking or Baking, Watching Movies, Readings Books, Gardening, Playing and Instrument or doing Arts and Crafts.
- Explore deeply the Sense of Create. The Act of Creating is the Unfolding of who We are in the World. It can take the form of Painting, Playing Music, Writing, Cooking, Conversation or Making Love Passionately with your Beloved One. Recognize that sense of Inner Fullness when it occurs and than Seek it Out in all that you Do.
- Learn Something New. Learning something New Gets us Access to new and different Point of Views and the Chance to try new Experiences.
- Reconnect with the Nature. Contemplate the Magnificence of Nature, Make a Daily Walk or Meditate Surrounded by the Nature. Grounding in the Nature Helps us to Fills our Lives with a Sense of Aliveness.
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone. The term Comfort Zone Indicate an “Imaginative” Place where you Live only in Control, with Certainties without Fear. You become more of the Person you were meant to Be every time you Push Past your Fears. It doesn’t matter how small or big the Step is; once you take the Step, your Comfort Zone becomes Bigger, and Life can offer you more Opportunities. Step out of the Comfort Zone does not mean to Live Recklessly changing Your Values and Virtues but simply to Face your Fears in order to Grow as Human Being.
- Take Action. Remember that Passion is the Result of Action not the Cause of it. None of us know Exactly how we Feel about an Activity until we actually do the Activity. Whatever Action you Choose to Undertake, make sure it is a step Forward. Through consistent Effort and Taking Effective Action you Start an Effective Research for Meaning that your Life has to Offer.
Author: Cristina Capucci