To Find a Sense of Purpose and Living with Purpose and by our Values means becoming involved in in what is Meaningful to Us. Purpose is the Fuel to Achieve more Happines and Motivation in Life and as in a Positive Circle, Happiness and Motivation will bring more Purpose in our Life.
Learning to Live our Purpose is a Great Spiritual Exercise, and an “Inside” Job: It requires to Recognize our Authentic Needs and Desires and Cross Step by Step the Line of our Limiting Beliefs about how your Life Should Be according to the Past Experiences, Fixed Rules or a Stuck Mindset.
Purpose in Life can Change several times in Lifetime. This is not always the case, but it is so for most of us. So, First at all, do not Worry the Changes and Keep Focused on what Make you Feel really Fulfilled.
A lack of Purpose generates Boredom, Stress and Depressive Emotional States, in reverse Purpose allows to Focus and It makes Decision Making easier by Providing Criteria to Make Decisions. There is nothing more Realizing than living our Purpose every single Day.
“When you Stay on Purpose and refuse to be Discouraged by Fear, you Align with the Infinite Self, in which all Possibilities Exist.” Wayne Dyer
8 Tips to find more Purpose in Life Starting from the Here and Now
Identify Needs / Priorities in the Present Moment. Write a brief List that ties together the Interests that provide us with a Sense of Meaning. Writing down this Statement and the meantime Stop Ignoring our Desires: Listen more our Inner Voice whatever it is Telling to Us. Do not Be Worried to Think Great. Be Aware about What we Really Want.
- Create Good Habits. Habits are able to Shape our Life for the Best. Habits Enforce our Mind, Will and Enhance our Energy (Life Force). Habits Empower and to Keep our Brain Active and Healthy. I suggest you to Create a Morning Routine to Practice Every Day.
- Focus on Others. Discovering our Life Purposes will come easer when we Shift our Focus from Ourselves to finding Ways of Contributing to the Happiness and Achievements of Others (also Family components and Friends). The Sense of Fulfillment naturally arise when we Focus on what we can Give. You could also Volunteer for a Cause that you Believe in, such as for your Local Community, Hospital or School. The sense of Being Part of something Greater than Ourselves will Create in us a Big Change in terms of Prospectives.
- Reconnecting with your Passion and Hobbies. We might find Joy as Cooking or Baking, Watching Movies, Readings Books, Gardening, Playing and Instrument or doing Arts and Crafts.
- Learn Something New. Learning something New Gets us Access to new and different Point of Views and we can Find more Wonders and Meanings in our Daily Life.
- Connect/Reconnect with the Nature. Contemplate the Magnificence of Nature, Make a Daily Walk or Meditate Surrounded by the Nature. Grounding in the Nature Helps us to Fills our Lives with a Sense of Aliveness.
- Step Out of our Comfort Zone. The term Comfort Zone Indicate an “Imaginative” Place where you Live only in Control, with Certainties without Fear. You become more of the Person you were meant to Be every time you Push Past your Fears. It doesn’t matter how small or big the Step is; once you take the Step, your Comfort Zone becomes Bigger, and Life can offer you more Opportunities. Step out of the Comfort Zone does not mean to Live Recklessly changing Your Values and Virtues but simply to Face your Fears in order to Grow as Human Being.
- Take Action. Remember that every Result should Be the Consequences of an Aimed Action not the Cause of it. So Give Energy to your Scheduled Goals Transforming them in Effective Tasks to Accomplish Step by Step. None of us know Exactly how we Feel about an Activity until we actually do the Activity. Whatever Action we Choose to Undertake, Make Sure it is a step Forward. Through a Consistent Involvement, Effort and Taking Effective Actions we can also Start a Functional and Evolving Research for Meanings that our Life has to Offer us in the Present Moment.
Author: Cristina Capucci