Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) has been Called the “Sleeping Prophet” and for Many He is considered the “Father of Holistic Medicine”. Since He was a Child He was Able to See and Talk to his Late Grandfather’s Spirit and often Played and Communicate with “Imaginary Friends” whom He Said were “Spirit on the Other Side” and Spiritual Guides.
He has Been Photographer for many Years (because it was an Occupation that would Exert less His Voice) and He Changed (later in the Years) and Decided to Dedicate his Life to Help People and Divulge Spiritual Teachings.
I Feel deeper in Resonance with Edgar Cayce. Our Lives Share many Similitudes and I have recently Discovered (In the last Years) his Guidance in my Life. I Feel very Honored and Grateful to Him.
I have also other Guidances (as all of Us) but usually I don’t like to Share this kind of Personal Informations. However Today I have Decided to Communicate this “Secret” because I Hope from the Bottom of my Heart that His Teachings can Be Source of Inspiration also for You All.
“Meditation is Listening to the Divine Within.” Edgar Cayce
20 Suggestions and Advices about Meditation by Edgar Cayce
- Meditation is the attuning of the Mental and Physical Body to your Spiritual Source.
- Meditation is not Musing, not Daydreaming; but as you Find Your Bodies Made up of the Physical, Mental and Spiritual, it is the Attuning of the Mental Body and the Physical Body to its Spiritual Source.
- Coordinate the Teachings, the Philosophies of the East with the Philosophies of the West. Correlate not the Differences, but where all the Philosophies Meet.
- Use Meditation to Send out Light and Constructive Energies to the World.
- Make a Personal Prayer/ Meditation List. Take Time to Hold in the Light People Who Have Asked for Your Prayers or Given You Permission to Pray/Meditate for Them
- Constant Communication with God and the Universal Creative Force through Meditation will result in Positive Spiritual Guidance.
- Meditation builds a Protective Barrier around yourself against Harmful and Negative Forces.
- Meditation Allows you to obtain Information Consciously on any Subject or Person and the Answer will come from within. Remember to be Respectful of Persons Sacred Space and to ask Them the Permission to Read their Answers (Be Unrespectful generates Negative Karma).
- Meditation is the Way to at-one-ment with God and Universal Creative Force
- During Meditation, you can Increase the Spiritual Forces taking place within your Inner Self. This is necessary to Help you Attune and become one with the Creative Force; just as in the Pitch of a song of Praise.
- Meditation Aids can Be Used as Desired. Music, Incense, Personal Rituals, Inspirational Reading, Prayers and the Prayers of Protection.
- Raise these Spiritual Forces in yourself and you will enter the Presence of your Maker.
- No Sacrifice is necessary Except your Desire to be One with God, with Your Reality and the Whole.
- You Will know within Yourself when you are in an at-one-ment with God and theUniversal Creative Force.
- Set definite time Periods to Listen to the Voice of your Maker. Meditate either at 11:00 am to Noon in the day or 11:00 pm to Midnight in the evening. The best time is 2:00 am to 3:00 am in the Morning (when Everything around You is Still) for at least 30 Minutes.
- Meditate facing East (for polarity with the Earth) and in the same Place each Day (Habits are Powerful).
- For some People, the Song of the Spheres is necessary for their Comfort in Meditation and to Rest the Senses.
- Sit or Lie in an easy Position, without any binding garments around your Body
- Quiet yourself Mentally. Cleanse the Inner Room of your Mind. No unkind Thoughts are allowed. If the Arrived “Open the Window” and let them Go.
- The Hands should always cross the Solar Plexus, the Balancing between the Forces of the Body and the Mind, when Meditating or Seeking to open Yourself to the Unseen Sources.
Happy Meditation Everyone!
Author: Cristina Capucci